Sunday, November 30, 2014
iMovie Reflection
As a project throughout Thanksgiving break, I was supposed to make a short trailer. For this assignment, I chose to use iMovie because it is a fairly powerful program and also because it was free. After filming my trailer, I was very happy with the product because iMovie is setup to be used very easily. There were a variety of templates I could apply to my trailer like horror and adrenaline. Adding the footage and text was also very simple since you can upload it from iTunes or your photo app. However, with iMovie being so simple to use, it also didn't allow much room for me to switch some of its features. For example, the time between transitions and footage were preset and could not be changed. In addition, the text box's features such as color and size couldn't also be changed. Lastly, the music is set accordingly to the template; I could only use a specific song from iTunes. As a result, my trailer was very easy to make but I couldn't change much of its preset features. In the end, iMovie is a good program to get start on video-making programs. Otherwise, it is not the best tool if you want something more complex.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment