Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Usefulness of PowerPoint

Throughout the course of a few weeks, I was introduced to PowerPoint, a presentation program made by Microsoft. Though this was not the first time I used PowerPoint, there were many undiscovered features that I have found very useful. For example, the embed video feature was very useful because it allows the viewer the watch the video directly from the presentation, rather than having to escape the PowerPoint to the actual site. In addition, there were also many video-editing features that was in PowerPoint; being able to cut a video helps me organize my time and presentation much better. Therefore, I really enjoy working in PowerPoint because it offers much more features in today's technology.

Due to PowerPoint's usefulness, I do think that these types of programs will help me in the future. The creative features than it offers makes PowerPoint much more diverse than a regular work presentation. I will probably use PowerPoint much more in my future education, especially in college. PowerPoint is a much better way to express your opinion to a crowd due to its picture and animation features. If I ever plan on working in an office, PowerPoint will even benefit me more since it's specially designed for work. The tools that these presentation programs offer will greatly benefit almost anyone in school or work.

No comments:

Post a Comment