Monday, August 18, 2014
"Let there be blog" and God saw that it was good.
Overall, I think my blog falls into one of the more simpler ones out there in blogger. However, the simplistic designs that I chose all have its reasons and I hope I can translate those meanings to those who would wish to view my Computer Applications blog. First off, I picked a blue background with a few designs to keep it from being bland. For my title, I picked a rather stylish font as I want viewers to be able to see my emphasis. Going along with the blue theme, I made my title with a light blue, followed by a lighter background to soothe the eyes of my audience. In class, I was told to avoid using white as the main background as it would likely blind the audience due to its brightness. Therefore, I went with a grayish color instead to avoid those issues and still be able to read the black letters clearly. My layout is separated into three main sections; there are two mini gadget columns and one main content column in between. Lastly, the gadget that I have chosen for my blog is the search tool bar because it serves my blog very professionally as a crucial helping tool. Therefore, my blog is not too flashy regarding color distribution but still serves its purpose as a delightful blog that viewers can join without causing them a headache.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The title of this one cracks me up. Nice job!
ReplyDeleteVinh this is one of the best blogs in the class. I agree with Mr. Stockton the title is great.
ReplyDelete