Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Creation of the bad blog

As a contrary to my good blog, I've taken into consideration of how my other blog is bad and decided to apply all of them to that blog. First off I chose a dark green colored background as it will clash with my other fonts greatly later on. To make the blog more unprofessionally looking, I added many gadgets like "Mother Teresa's Quotes" and put annoying captions on top. Then, I made the blog layout very unproportional by changing the content column smaller and the smaller features bigger. Both of my title and text font are very big and bulky with many of bright colors involved, which contrast my background greatly as I stated earlier. Lastly, I put a small water mark background at the bottom to make the blog unsymmetrical and cringy. In conclusion, my bad blog consists of many things that would easily be perceived as ugly immediately by my viewer; therefore, completing my goal.

Link to my bad bog: Bad blog

2 comments: